If you have any questions, comments, compliments, or concerns, call 240-314-8620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hometown Holidays (HTH) will be held at RedGate Park, 14500 Avery Road, Rockville, MD 20853.
- Entry is free. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 27, and Sunday, May 28.
- Bring beach chairs or blankets to ensure comfortable seating. No chairs or blankets allowed within 100 feet of the stage. Be considerate so that those around you can see the show too.
- Most events will take place rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on this website and our Facebook page.
- First aid is located near the RedGate Stage.
- RedGate Park is smoke and vape free.
- No tents, barbecuing or open flames.
- No pets. Service animals are permitted.
- No outside alcohol.
- No wheeled recreational devices.
- No noisemakers, glass containers, drones or laser pointers.
- No weapons, illegal substances or explosives.
- No throwing footballs, frisbees, baseballs or other projectiles.
Food and Beverage
- Enjoy food, specialty beverages and desserts from some of Rockville's best restaurants at the Taste of Rockville or grab a bite from one of the food trucks in the Food Court.
- Taste of Rockville tickets can be purchased at a Taste of Rockville ticket booth. Tickets can only be used with restaurants in the Taste of Rockville.
- Food Court vendors accept cash and/or credit. Taste of Rockville tickets are not accepted in the Food Court.
- Outside, prepared food is permitted.
- There will not be mug sales or refills.
- Water and assorted alcoholic drinks can be purchased at booths located near the Taste of Rockville and Main Stage.
- Beverage booths accept cash, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. There is no ATM onsite.
- View the festival map.
- The festival information tent is located near the main festival entrance.
- Lost and Found is located at the information tent. If you are looking for an item after the event, call us at 240-314-8620 or email us at email@example.com and we will let you know if it was turned in.
- Portable restrooms are located throughout the festival.
- Accessible parking is available in Lot P with an accessible placard, and there is an access ramp to the festival from this lot.
- An accessible seating area is located by the main stage.
- The shuttle is also accessible.
- Rockville strives to provide access to all programs and services regardless of ability. Contact the ADA Coordinator at 240-314-8108 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding access to HTH.
Community & Political Booths
The deadline for Community and Political Booth Participation has passed.